Steve Fischer, the principal of Fischer Business Consulting, has been a business owner and entrepreneur for 17+ years. During this time he has worked as a business owner, broker/intermediary, consultant, advisor, investor and mentor. He has the knowledge, expertise, support and relationships to help a business owner transition out of their business with the knowledge that it will be in good hands.
Awards, affiliations and accomplishments include:
- Previous or current owner of 4 businesses.
- Advised countless owners and entrepreneurs in transitions, exit strategies and operations.
- Orchestrated the transfer of ownership of 40+ businesses.
- Senior management in high volume manufacturing operations.
- Rotary of West Sedgwick County, Sunrise: Committee Chair.
- Wichita Independent Business Association, Board of Directors.
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- Certified Business Intermediary of the International Business Brokers Association.
- Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Professional via the M&A Source.
- A VR Business Brokers Most Valuable Intermediary.
- Kansas State University Graduate.
Steve has also:
- Published articles in the Wichita Eagle and blogged regarding the transfer of business ownership and the importance of proper preparation.
- Conducted seminars, consultations, presentations, and webinars answering questions that have helped countless buyers and seller better understand the process of buying, selling and valuing a business.
- A lifelong Kansan, Steve has been married for 26 years with two children. In his spare time he enjoys cooking, spending time at the lake and supporting his children’s activities.